Thursday, August 30, 2012

JOHN FRIEDA | ANOTHER HAIR DYE

As my sister dyed her hair dark mahogany brown, she already saw another hair dye that caught her attention: Syoss Dark Cherry mix. Before my sister turned into a 'teenage girl which can only think and talk about her hair and make up and tits and other stuff which is about appearance' I had a serious hair-addiction problem which was finally over sice last year.. But she has this trange influence. She wants to try every hair color I always wanted to try, and now, at this point, I doubt about two beautiful hair colors. My sister already bought two packs of Syoss Dark Cherry mix, and I bought John Frieda Light Natural blonde which I can still exchange for another color in the store.. I was thinking about a Mohogany color just like Cheryl Cole had. so can you guys please help me out with this? I love my blonde color, and I already thought about me, slight tanned, blonde hair in New-Zealand. But because my sister has this color too, it's kinda funny to dye my hair the same as her.
So please tell me, what should I do?!
 



 
 


2 comments:

  1. interesting post! if you want take a look at my blog...we can follow each other if you like it! I hope...kisses

    http://truelovecomesonlyinboutique.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete