Monday, August 13, 2012

Rabbit attack

Hey guys,

So as I already said, I'm taking care of the cute 'guinea-pig' and cat of my friend, who's in Turkey for a week. The guinea-pig isn't as guinea-piggish as I thought. Because it's not a guinea-pig. It's a rabbit.
No problem, I thought. But this rabbit is different. The thing doesn't even like me. Putting new food in his food bowl: rabbit attacks. Refreshing his water: rabbit attacks. Cleaning up his excreta: Rabbit attacks. Well, screw you rabbit! Well, Go to your cage and sleep in your own poop then!
But I don't give up that quickly. I want the rabbit to like me. I open up his cage every day (he doesn't come out though) so that he can feel 'free'. I don't understand why the rabbit wants to stay in that small cage every single day. But I try my best. Give him fresh water and food every day, clean his poop if I get the chance, and pet him if he lets me.
Cute little rabbit. At the end of the week, you'll like me. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Wondering how they attack! Does he bite? I've hear they are super cuddly and nice :)

    xx

    Flo

    ReplyDelete