Friday, January 11, 2013

Shopping time in Auckland



Hi guys!
Hope you all are having a lovely weekend.

So today the plan was to go shopping in the Albany Mall in Auckland, I really needed to go out the house. Being an Au Pair is fun, but if you hang out with sweet but nosy kids for the whole week, you realize how badly you need  time for your own. Before I went to New Zealand, I met this girl named Courtney. She actually lives in Auckland and she would take me to the mall and show me the place. Unfortunately, she was sick so I went by myself. It’s only 20 minutes from the place where I live right now. 

The clothing stores in New Zealand are awesome, I always wondered where people buy all those fancy clothes (hipster style) that they wear on pictures from Tumblr for example.
And here, they got everything. Shorts in all kinds of colors! It was really hard to restrain myself to not give out to much money, but I found some really cool clothes that I’ll show you this week (maybe even tomorrow!).

Oh and a small problem is, that dying your hair is a quite expensive hobby here in New Zealand. Especially if you do it by a hairdresser (like $200). I might be wrong, but I couldn’t find any good and cheap hairdresser. The dye I used the last time, which was John Frieda Light Blond 10N, isn’t for sale here. So, as smart as I am (..), I texted a backpacker who is in Sydney right now and comes to New Zealand this Monday, if he maybe could do me a favour. And he does!
J Handy heah?
Nothing special this time, just a blonde colour to get the yellowish glow out of my hair, and because of my outgrowth.  Maybe I want my hair a bit lighter this time (while it’s already so light!). (or red...? Nahhh.. Or?)


So you guys can help me decide -again- which color blond I should take this time. Maybe even lighter than these two pictures, or a whole other color?
Please share your opinion with me and help me decide! :)
Thanks guys and have a great weekend!

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I hope you enjoy your time in New Zealand :) I am excited of some more posts about your time there ;)
    But NO red hair! I am brunette now an I wanna be back to blonde..

    ReplyDelete